There are few things in life more girly and self-indulgent than fun manicures. Nail art seems to be enjoying a resurgence these days, so here are ten nail looks I love, all of which you can do yourself with supplies from the drugstore. Perfect for a rainy weekend, like the one we seem to be having in Cambridge right now.
1. Blue moon manicure, from The Beauty Department.
2. Sparkle-dipped nails, from MaieDae.
3. Geometric doodles, from HonestlyWTF.
4. Leopard-print nails, from SRSLYLIZ.
5. Mermaid nails, from cupcakes and cashmere.
6. Ombré nails. No instructions for this one, but all you really need is nailpolish in the same shade but varying levels of saturation.
7. Mixed metals manicure, from The Beauty Department.
8. Chevron manicure, from Refinery29.
9. Black on black, shiny and matte via BleachBlack. No instructions, but this one is pretty self-explanatory.
10. Multicolored nails, from Refinery29.
Are you ready to get painting? Watch out for the fumes! And remember, even if you can’t keep polish on your fingernails, you can always get fancy with your toes instead.
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE