1. A sweet reminder that Spring is (almost!) here from Fashion Gone Rogue.
2. Coral platforms
These look cute and comfortable, which is a winning combo in my book.
3. This gorgeous photo (which as far as I can tell, was an Adbusters cover)
4. An Illustrated Guide to Cocktails
I found a copy of this sweet guide on sale last week at Anthropologie. They’re sold out on Anthropologie’s website, but you can get a copy at the above link.
5. DIY confetti linen napkins
The colors of these are so lovely!
6. Pretty vintage fabric dresses from Louise Hedley
These seem to be a popular choice for bridesmaid dresses for spring and summer weddings.
7. A bright blue toaster
We got rid of our Hello Kitty toaster (it toasted her face onto bread!) when we moved, so I wish I could have this one as a replacement.
8. Women Travelers: A Century of Trailblazing Adventures
Tired of domesticity? The photos alone in this book look incredibly inspiring.
9.Rose gold pyramid stud ring from Tiny Armor
Suddenly I’m seeing rose gold everywhere, and loving it.
10. Printed lace raincoat
I’m pretty sure that this is the prettiest raincoat I’ve ever seen, and since it’s unlikely to stop raining here soon, it seems like a safe investment.
That’s all I have for today. Hope you’re having a great weekend so far!