As I browse online I collect potential clothing and accessory DIY ideas on my Fashion DIY Inspiration board on Pinterest. Here are some inspiring photos I’ve pinned recently.
1. Cut-out shirt – This is a really interesting take on the cut-out shirt trend, don’t you think? It looks like a challenging DIY, but if you started with a large enough shirt, definitely do-able.
2. Pearls – Pearls on your jeans, pearls in your hair, pearls on your skirt hem, pearls everywhere! I added pearls to a shirt collar recently, and loved the outcome.
3. Jewel-encrusted shoes – Iron-on, glue, or sew embellishments to a plain pair of flats.
4. Faux fur & knit collar – I know I just recently posted about faux fur collars, but then I spotted this one. It’s unique in that it fastens with soft knit ties, which you could easily knit yourself and attach to a handmade (or vintage) faux fur collar.
5. Studded chambray shirt – There’s no reason you couldn’t apply my tutorial for studding the pockets of a plaid shirt to studding a chambray shirt, instead.
Have you spotted any good DIY inspiration lately?
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE