1. These wood earrings are a fun little project.
2. DIY herbal shampoo is an intriguing idea. Would you try it?
3. I’d love to sew a pair of these sweet shorts.
4. You can knot/weave your own rope hammock. It’s like a giant macrame project!
5. Make your own clever faux-vintage posters.
6. Sew a color-blocked pillowcase to dress up your bed.
These shoes are way too cute.
Free printable vintage-style bookplates.
Cool extra-strong sunglasses for bright days.
I’ve been pinning lots of ways to wear scarves lately.
A chic and simple summer dress.
This top is going on my wishlist.
I love all of the natural DIY cosmetics and cleaning products on the blog Humblebee and Me.
Looking for more? Check out my DIY and recipe archives, or you can find me on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Have a great weekend!