So, I’ve kind of disappeared from the internet this weekend. I didn’t mean to miss my regular posts, but I’ve been incredibly distracted. My husband’s video game company finally released their first game, Gone Home. I’ve been following all of the coverage, which has been overwhelmingly positive. There are a ton of reviews out there, but the New York Times called it, “…the greatest video game love story ever told and proof, in case any more were needed, that video games do not require shooting or punching or jumping or action of any kind to create gripping fiction.” Pretty exciting times around here. We also threw a launch party on Friday and had friends visiting, so we’ve been running around town all weekend!
All that is to say, I’m skipping Sunday Street Style this week, but if you still want some links, I’ve got ’em!
1. This crocheted mesh bag looks cute and functional for unexpected stops at the grocery store or market.
2. I want to make this cool copper and concrete clothes rack.
3. You can make your very own hardback journal with these bookbinding instructions.
4. Lately I’ve been trying to find ways to use up blackberries, so this blackberry tinted lip balm looks perfect.
5. If you’ve ever thought about making your own t-shirt, here’s a simple free printable pattern.
6. This coral lariat necklace looks like it would be a fun piece to add to my accessories collection.