1. This pretty DIY confetti-print duvet looks perfect for curling up under this winter.
2. Give your cosmetics a nice home on this glamorous (and easy!) gold-lined tray.
3. If you need a little extra help entering dreamland, make a sleep mask.
4. The subtle sprinkle of sequins on this sweater is just perfect.
5. Use a woodburning kit to add custom monograms and patterns to your cutting boards.
6. This pallet board wall map is a fun way to add a bit of recycled art to your walls.
7. For a chic kitchen piece, you can’t beat this industrial wood and copper trivet.
A couple of days ago I finally revamped my DIY Projects and Recipes pages. I organized them into sections by category, which you can access via the menus on the navigation bar, or via tabs on the pages. It took forevvvvvvvvver, but hopefully they are easier to navigate now. Let me know what you think!
Whiskey, meet cinnamon rolls. They look like they make an absolutely delectable couple.
The detail on this watch is subtle, but so ridiculous and cute.
This (faux) leather jacket looks perfect for fall.
I guess it makes me old that I’m taking music recommendations from NPR, but this doo-wop style cover of Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” is so much better than the original.