1. The absolute cutest way to organize your string or embroidery floss.
2. Evil eyes are popping up on clothes and accessories a lot these days, so these evil eye painted tights are perfect if you want to jump on the trend.
3. This pallet wood coffee table is gorgeous, and there are instructions to make your own if you’re handy with power tools.
4. This camp mug candle is the perfect cozy autumn accent, even if you’re not camping.
5. Make your own geoball lampshade out of paper.
6. Great instructions and tips for making a woodburned brooch.
Awhile back I participated in a “One Piece, Three Girls” shoot with Carly of Chic Steals, and you can check out the post (featuring local shop Flutter), here. Carly got some great photos!
Four fun ways to style medium-length hair.
Love these 10 ideas for displaying square photos.
I’ll be doing a bit of international travel in the coming months, so I’m bookmarking these tips for avoiding jet-lag.
How to make your life easier by limiting your options. Hmm, I think I want to try some of these ideas, how about you?
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE