Bonjour! Right now I’m currently in France, probably somewhere between Paris and Lyon, where we’re taking a little side trip to visit friends. In the last few days we’ve been wandering around Paris, eating at vegetarian cafes, trying out our terribly limited French, and visiting museums. But our AirBnB has great wifi, so I still found a few fun links to share.
1. These dot wall hooks are simple, but lovely.
2. I bet this mocha soap smells amazing (and would be perfect for holiday gifts).
3. This concrete diamond paperweight is so cool!
4. These DIY black and gold candles are such an easy way to accomplish an elegant look for a holiday table.
5. Is your head cold? If it’s not yet, it may be soon. Knit yourself a hat like this cute cabled one to ward off the autumn chill.
Aww, Helveticat! That print would go perfectly with this mug (can you tell I’m missing my cats?)
This top is high on my wishlist.
“The Lutheran” cocktail sounds delicious. (Which reminds me: I really want to check out this recipe book, Savoury Cocktails. Anyone have it?)
I know it’s a ways off, but what do you think of Pantone’s top colors for spring 2014?