1. These handmade metallic trim dishes are so pretty.
2. I can think of so many different spaces where this color-block clock would look great.
3. If you’re planning to give handmade gifts this year, add this leather notebook to your list.
4. Copper seems to be everywhere these days, but when it looks as good as it does on this copper storage ladder, I’m definitely not complaining.
5. As a certified cat lady, I’d be remiss if I didn’t share these free cat lady embroidery patterns.
6. When my current batch runs out, I think I’m going to try this version of DIY translucent powder.
I’m literally on my way home from a long trip, so I probably won’t be using this for a while, but these tips for how to make travel affordable seem really good. I can vouch for the AirBnB tip–we’ve used that service a lot lately, and it’s been great.
These dark chocolate sugar cookies look amazing.
As a curly-haired lady, I’m loving these DIY hairstyles for curly hair. Which one is your favorite?
I’m really tempted by these great hexagon side tables.