1. Love the use of triangle studs on this studded collar sweater.
2. This birch and silver serving stand is so elegant.
3. This hanging bottle vase looks pretty easy to make. (Now if only I could keep an air plant alive!)
4. These tiny meringue mushrooms are so charming, and perfect for a yule log cake.
5. Make a deco-inspired cuff from vintage jewelry.
6. Need a reminder to get outdoors? Create your own mountain mouse pad.
A dress made out of sweatshirt material? I’m totally on board.
2014 is coming up quickly, so be prepared with your own free printable, customizable owl calender.
Fun with bobby pins.
What do you think of ‘rules’ for adulthood? Brilliant, or bunk?
Love this (totally affordable!) vegan bag.
A little bird told me that there’s some yarn-bombing going on these days around Portland. Some of the statues around town are getting ugly sweaters to help generate awareness and warm clothes for Transition Projects, an organization that helps the homeless. If you’re in Portland, be on the lookout for ugly sweaters!