1. These cement gems look like a really fun little project.
2. Make a rounded zipper pouch to organize your stuff.
3. After finally getting around to putting up a tree this week, now I’m thinking I might need a wreath. This one looks cute and easy to put together.
4. This you+me pennant pillow is really sweet.
5. This adorable pyramid wrist bag looks perfect for holiday parties.
6. If you’re still working on your holiday decorating, here’s how to cut various pretty snowflake patterns.
Carly’s skirt made from a shower curtain is such a great idea.
This moon globe is super cool.
Right this way to the perfect vintage-inspired dress for holiday parties.