1. If you’re handy with tools, you can make a cutting board.
2. This chevron studded jacket is a great way to use up mismatched studs.
3. Carly really knocked it out of the park with her quartz crystal wrapped bangle tutorial.
4. I’d kill for a bite of this giant cinnamon roll cake.
5. This cosmetic pouch looks like it would be super handy for traveling.
6. Whip up a cozy plaid scarf to keep warm this winter.
If you’re not up for making your own, this marble and wood serving board is lovely.
Fight Club is one of my favorite movies, so I enjoyed this list of 25 things you didn’t know about Fight Club. (I actually did know some of them, but some were new.)
Pendleton outfitted an AMTRAK train, and it’s gorgeous.