1. Dress up your bedroom with this easy DIY wall sconce.
2. This chain layer necklace is a fantastic statement piece. (Reminds me a lot of this piece.)
3. Make your own fun faux jewel and wire rings.
4. Got an awkward window nook? Then you can turn it into a cute little cafe corner.
5. Keep track of your keys with this pretty leather braid keychain.
6. Refresh tired linens by naturally dyeing them with beets.
Hot hairstyles for spring
This Sunday (4/13) the Portland Flea will be in St. Johns. Definitely going to check this out, since the venue alone (a converted funeral home) sounds worth the trip.
I’m a little bit obsessed with this eyelet dress.
Steven made us these oatmeal cinnamon pancakes for breakfast this morning, and they were really great.
Just in time for spring cleaning, here are 10 tips to get rid of old clothes.
Our mattress is currently on the floor, so we’re on a the hunt for a bed, and this one is at the top of my list.