1. Build and weave your very own bench with this amazing tutorial.
2. Need to update your wardrobe? Sew yourself a pleated lace skirt.
3. Sew a reversible tote bag for your weekend adventures (or just grocery shopping).
4. If you’ve ever wanted to give weaving a try, you can create your own weaving loom from a picture frame.
5. Make this wooden heart necklace with just a few materials.
6. Build an easy stone container for spring gardening.
Do you find that people interrupt you a lot? This might be why.
This is too good to miss: Anthropologie is having a one day sale where you can get 15% off your purchase with the code “KISSKISS.”
I love these thoughts on aging from Garance Dore.
Have a great weekend!