1. This woven seed bead necklace would be a really fun statement piece.
2. Wouldn’t this acrylic and gold chevron box look super classy on your desk?
3. I was thinking of buying chalkboard labels for some of my jars, but that would be silly when you can paint chalkboard labels.
4. This watercolor clock is pretty dreamy.
5. Make your own serape-covered footstool.
6. A little tape and paint is all it takes to make diamond wall art.
The Portland Flea has pretty much always been great, but now they’ve teamed up with Rejuvenation for The Sunday Emporium. Amazing handcrafted and vintage items, PLUS delicious food? Sign me up! It’s the last Sunday of every month (this Sunday, June 29, is the first one), from 11-5.