1. Build these cool triangle shelves to organize (and display) your stuff.
2. Use nailpolish to make these pretty marbled planters.
3. These floral letters would be the perfect centerpiece for a special occasion.
4. If you’ve got a beautiful empty perfume bottle you can’t bear to part with, turn it into a perfume bottle reed diffuser.
5. Make this marble hexagon cake stand to display treats.
6. This free crocheted pouf pattern would be a great way to cozy up your decor for the season.
I’m kind of dying to read Lena Dunham’s new memoir.
Great thrifting tips.
Fun earrings (and on sale).
Recipes I want to try: Butternut Squash and Chickpea Cakes with salsa, raita and red onion maramalade, Baked Garlic Rosemary French Fries, Chai Tea Bread, Crispy Kung Pao Tofu.
I can’t decide whether my house needs a skeleton crow or skeleton cat as Halloween decor (both faux, of course).