1. This cool bag (made with Pendleton wool) can be used as a laptop sleeve or a zippered clutch.
2. Get on top of holiday decorating with this handmade autumnal wreath.
3. Lacking closet space? Build a garment rack to display your clothes.
4. Make a layered chain necklace to update your accessories game.
5. Loving these copper candles. Tempted to make some with the recipe from my beeswax beaker candles.
6. Store your rings in style with these constellation jewelry bowls.
Seamwork looks like a potentially really great new sewing resource.
Adding this moon phases plate and this matching cup to my Christmas list.
This shelter dog helps kittens get used to be around dogs, and it’s the cutest thing ever.