This week I was especially on the lookout for projects that would make good gifts, and I think I found some! Hope you’re inspired to give DIY projects this year.
1. Turn a discarded painting into a painted canvas clutch.
2. Make a salvaged wood bath caddy for your favorite bathing beauty.
3. This leather ornament is a perfect way to use up stray leather scraps.
4. Sew a faux fur coat with this free pattern.
5. Wouldn’t this marble and wood cheese board be a great hostess gift?
6. Keep track of whose mug is whose by making chalkboard mugs.