1. Prime wreath season is over, but I want to make one of these gorgeous wreaths when spring rolls around.
2. Keep track of your thoughts in these pretty wood and leather covered notebooks.
3. After my calendar round-up a few days ago, I found a couple more free calendars: this printable pentagon calendar and…
4. This printable mini calendar with stand.
5. Put your mineral collection to good use by making geode wall hooks.
6. Turn fabric scraps into a braided rag rug (Google translate is your friend here).
The International Fund for Animal Welfare now has plenty of mittens to protect the paws of koalas burned by brushfires, but they still need pouch liners for orphaned baby wildlife. If you’re in Australia, get sewing!