Happy Pi Day! Hope you’re enjoying at least one piece of pie to celebrate 3.14. I’m currently out of town, at a wedding, which is why this post is a bit late. Rumor is they’ll be a pie bar at the reception, though.
1. Wow, this DIY bent-arm chandelier is amazing.
2. Give yourself beautiful temporary gold foil tattoos.
3. Washi tape picture frames is an old idea, but I recently came across it again, and it’s making me want to go on a washi tape buying binge.
4. Turn a bamboo steamer into a stylish shelf.
5. Thinking of lots of fun things to do with these cute plaid stamps.
6. Hold all of those spring flowers that are on the way with this concrete vase.