Vertical Gardens DIY Inspiration
Now that spring is really here in the Pacific Northwest, I’ve been thinking about the vertical garden project I want to attempt in our back yard. I’ve assembled lots of inspiration and ideas for how to make it happen, and I think I have a pretty good plan in mind. Don’t hold me to this, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to involve an Ikea hack. In the meantime, here are some ideas for vertical gardens I’ve come across.
1. Succulent living wall from The Felted Fox.
2. Cinderblock vertical garden.
3. Living wall tutorial from Dremel.
4. Tons of inspiration from landscaper Randy Rayburn Design.
5. Woolly Pocket makes wall planters that look like they’d work, but they’d be way too expensive for the size area we want to cover.
6. DIY hanging vertical garden from Handmade Modern.
What do you think of vertical gardens? Would you attempt to make your own?
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE