1. Make a simple triangle necklace display to store your jewelry.
2. This modern origami lampshade is folded from leftover wallpaper.
3. Build an upholstered bench from scratch.
4. These gorgeous ginkgo leaf earrings are made from a material you might not expect.
5. Love the simplicity of this DIY desk.
6. Combine wood and copper to make this wall-mounted bud vase.
A few good blog design tips to remember.
Veep and Silicon Valley are both starting new seasons this weekend, and I like them both a lot, so I’m excited.
These sandals from Everlane look perfect for when the weather warms up.
Haha, this tweet is so cute and funny. (For context, Powells is a beloved independent mini-chain of bookstores.)
How to faux age a t-shirt so it feels like one you’ve had forever. Supposedly this actually works!