Today’s links are a little late because I visited Linework NW this morning. It continues tomorrow (Sunday, April 19), too, and it’s a cool event if you like illustration and/or comics. (But it is gloriously beautiful outside this weekend in Portland, so I can’t blame anybody for not wanting to spend any time inside.)
1. Give your sunglasses an upgrade with glitter.
2. What gorgeous marbled ribbon!
3. Make a set of cool moon phase magnets.
4. These cute triangle shelves make me want to build my own.
5. Get ready for outdoor living by making recycled citronella candles.
6. Hack Ikea with this white metal and wood plant stand.