Still not over the jetlag from our trip to Barcelona, I’m celebrating Independence Day by getting on a plane. Again. This time heading to the hoedown wedding (it’s on the invitation!) of a very good friend, so fun times are ahead. I leave you with some links, and wishes for a Happy Fourth of July!
1. Leave it to Martha to make a paper towel holder stylish.
2. Portland just held a World Naked Bike Ride, and I imagine this bicycle basket would’ve come in quite useful for carrying your clothes at such an event.
3. Clearly I like upcycling discarded bits, so these lampshades-turned-vases are right up my alley.
4. Light painting with sparklers looks super fun!
5. Hexagon wall shelves store your stuff with flair.
6. Paint a patio umbrella to help keep the sun off of your outdoor dining.
This mint summer salad sounds refreshing and delicious (and maybe perfect for a holiday BBQ?). For something slightly less healthy, these roasted strawberry ice cream sandwiches look divine.
Lately I’ve become enamoured of clogs, especially the ones made by BRYR, like these. But also these. I’ve never worn clogs, though, so I’m not sure if they’d be comfortable. Any advice?