1. I love this graphic embroidered art.
2. Give your plants a beautiful home with these cement and copper plant pots.
3. This creepy crawly Halloween tablecloth is right up my alley.
4. Make easy gold foil letter art for a quick decor upgrade.
5. The BEST Halloween pompoms.
6. Sometimes you just want your tissues to look nice, and this tissue box cover can help.
I know it’s the wrong time of year to be buying sunglasses, but I’m way into these.
This braided hairdo looks super cute and easy.
It’s probably weird that I kind of want to go to a “Salmon Homecoming” this weekend, but I do! (I guess I’m truly a product of the Pacific Northwest.)