1. Make the prettiest rustic holiday wreath with foraged materials.
2. Learn how to grow your own sprouted acorn forest.
3. There’s still time to make pink clay soap for holiday gifts.
4. String this wooden bead garland for a fresh new decoration for your mantel.
5. Fold paper stars to use as a garland, or for your gift wrap.
6. These painted gold leaf ornaments seem surprisingly simple to make.
Also, in case you still need gift ideas, there are lots of sales right now, so you’re in luck. Here are 7 gifts under $50.
Cat headphones | Crème de la crème tray | Glass bottles with wood stoppers | Artisan candle | Mix and match bar stud earring set | Wool felt hat | Plant mister