Recently I mentioned that I’m redesigning my blog, and will be re-launching it soon. As part of that shift, I’ll be changing the way I share links. This is the 200th Links I Like, which seems like a good milestone to retire it on. Farewell to this column, and thanks so much for reading it! Until I launch my new site, you can still keep track of projects and links I like on my pinterest.
1. Keep your secrets safe from prying eyes by making your own hidden book storage. (I made a book box back when I was a teenager, and I still have it!)
2. Add a bit of extra storage to your office with this wall organizer.
3. Sew up a set of these cute potholders for your kitchen.
4. Recycle old books into beautiful sculptures.
5. Turn a cute tea towel into a practical kitchen apron.
6. Build this clever double-duty jewelry storage mirror.