Here’s the imaginary outfit I would buy if I got to go on an imaginary shopping spree. Except that I probably wouldn’t actually buy that belt, because even on sale, that’s a ridiculous price for a belt. I’m not about to spend that much even for pretend. Those shoes are another story, though, and the purse is not just a regular purse, it’s a camera bag purse. Which probably means that the strap will not break from carrying around a heavy camera, which is what happened to my most-used purse. The moral of that story is, don’t buy a purse from H&M, use it every day, and expect it to function as a camera bag.
1. Earrings: Because come on, they’re cat earrings. You gotta keep things fun, even if you run the risk of being perceived as a crazy cat lady.
2. Belt: Already discussed the ridiculous price, but this outfit needed a bow belt and this fit the bill.
3. Bag: It’s a non-ugly camera bag, what blogstress doesn’t need one of those?
4. Dress: This dress is just adorable, and the mustard color is wonderful.
5. Necklace: Love the colors of this faceted necklace.
6. Shoes: I wish there was a picture of these that didn’t involve chopped-off legs, but these are actually the real reason I made this outfit. They’re sooo cute. And they’re flat, so they’re practical!
Oh P.S. WordPress just told me that this was my 400th post. So yay for that!
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE