1. Make your travel photos into fun memento keychains. Love the Made in Oregon one!
2. Martha Stewart’s take on hardware store jewelry.
3. Etch a copper cuff bracelet.
4. This edgy bra makeover would be perfect for wearing under sheer tops.
5. A fun way to re-use a pretty candle jar.
6. I’m going to a party this weekend, and I want to try my hand at this tucked braided bun.
What a gorgeous dress.
Even at Lollapalooza, Dita Von Teese looks amazing.
Would you make your own eyeliner?
Another great dress.
Are you shopping for fall yet, or trying not to think about it? This sweater is going on my wishlist.
Love this leather clutch.
A bunch of great DIY projects.