1. Make a lovely jeweled cuff with this tutorial.
2. These concrete letters are an easy and inexpensive home accent.
3. If you’re doing any late summer canning, these free printable canning jar labels would be perfect for identifying your jars.
4. These giant paper flower piñatas are amazing!
5. I want to have a party just so I can garnish drinks with these gumball drink stirrers.
6. A bunch of great recipes and tips for making your own skin care products.
This article about the fake accent of Hollywood’s golden age is fascinating.
I’ve been trawling Anthropologie’s sale section, and so far I’ve found these jeans, these shoes, this dress, this turntable, and this chair.
Have you ever wondered how many people are in space right now? (Is the answer more or less than what you expected?)
Useful: 100 free photoshop actions (and how to make your own)
Makeup tips to make your eyes look bigger.
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE