1. I’m blown away by these gorgeous DIY paper dahlias.
2. I just did a round-up of embellished sweatshirt inspiration, and here’s a great faux leather sweatshirt refashion.
3. This gingerbread scrub sounds like it would smell amazing.
4. These embossed velvet ribbon place cards would be a lovely addition to your holiday table.
5. Ditto on these faux marble place card holders.
6. I can’t believe this ottoman is made out of a utility bucket.
These mason jars are going in my dream kitchen. (These apothecary bottles, too.)
The most adorable sticky notes.
Portland pattern company Colette just released three new patterns, including my favorite, a bag.
These pajamas look super cozy.
I want to make this roasted salsa ASAP.
Nude heels are a closet staple, and this pair is lovely (and affordable).