1.These gold leaf planters look great with plants in them, but you could also use them for general storage.
2. Sew linen potholders for your kitchen.
3. Don’t sew? You can still make a no sew plaid flannel scarf.
4. Turn any photo into a photo night light.
5. Toasted marshmallow shot glasses look like the ultimate indulgence.
6. If you’re gearing up for holiday decorating, learn how to transfer photos to wood to make rustic ornaments.
Despite my total lack of physical activity, I’ve been extra hungry lately, which I’m going to blame on building new bones. I read that it takes extra calories to heal. So I’ve been pinning a lot of recipes. Here are a few that I want to try: Mini Vegan Chickpea Spinach and Tomato Faux Quiche, Apple Cinnamon Streusel Pull-Apart Bread, Brussels Sprouts Sliders, Browned-Butter Pasta with Roasted Squash and Gorgonzola, Potato, Leek, and Feta Tart, Jacques Torres’ Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ahhh, if only this cat throw pillow wasn’t so expensive, it would be mine!
The same goes for this cozy cardigan.
Never thought I’d be interested in an article about driving cabs, but this one about what it takes to become a licensed cabbie in London is fascinating.