1. Make a lovely moon phase wall mobile.
2. This DIY feminist t-shirt is adorable.
3. This gem mirror almost looks too good to be homemade.
4. Decorate with this gold foil brushstroke pillow.
5. If you’ve ever wished your handwriting was a font, here’s how to make it happen.
6. Turn a cute wire basket into a side table.
Materially Crafted: A DIY Primer for the Design-Obsessed is a new book written by Victoria Hudgins of A Subtle Revelry. I can’t wait to check it out in person (rumor has it one of my photos made it into the book…), but this hanging orb planter project on Design*Sponge is a great place to start.