Though there are a few constants, every couple of years now, I end up finding a few new beauty products to add to my daily routine. I try not to leave my house without sunscreen on my face, and I rarely go out without mascara, either. But just like with my clothes, I’m not afraid to mix higher-end items with cheap bargains. Sometimes the inexpensive drugstore items do the job really well (see 2 and 3), and sometimes it’s totally worth it to splurge for the good stuff when the cheaper versions don’t cut it. So here are a mix of products I can’t do without these days.
1. PÜR Minerals Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spetrum SPF 20 – I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect tinted sunscreen for a couple of years now, and I really like this one. It has nice light coverage to help even out your skin, plus heavy-duty physical sun protection. (I’ve bought it at Ulta in the past, but I just discovered it’s way cheaper on Amazon.)
2. Prestige liquid eye liner – I’ve tried more expensive liquid eyeliners, but I keep coming back to this one for the felt tip and cheap price.
3. ELF Studio blush in Pink Passion – This one is a recent discovery, which I bought at Target, but they don’t have it online. Great color for only $3!
4. Urban Decay Perversion mascara – The search for my favorite mascara eventually led me to this one. Dramatic lashes AND no animal testing. A winner!
5. Benefit Posietint cheeck and lip stain – I use this on my lips, cheeks, or both. The color works better for me than the classic Benetint stain, which I’ve used in the past.
6. DevaCurl No-Fade shampoo – For a long time I just used regular shampoo along with the DevaCurl conditioner, but this shampoo has made a big difference for my dry curls.
7. DevaCurl One Condition conditioner – If you have curly hair, this stuff is great. My curls love this stuff so much that I buy the giant bottle.
Do you have any beauty products you can’t live without? Spill the beans!
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE