1. Dress up your Thanksgiving dessert with this fun pie stencil.
2. This reclaimed wood bench repurposes materials in such clever ways.
3. Another cute version of concrete candleholders.
4. Going to be cooking up a feast next week? Protect your holiday best with this simple apron.
5. Build a hexagon shelf to display your favorite knick-knacks.
6. I’m always looking for new ways to incorporate plants into my decor, and this planter shelf is a great DIY option.
Hunting for delicious vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving? I rounded up a few links with some options: 12 Vegan and Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes, 40 Vegetarian Main Dishes for Thanksgiving, 101 Healthy Thanksgiving Sides + Desserts